Using highly accurate calibration standards, we can calibrate a wide range of pressure devices. Our pressure calibration capabilities include:
- Absolute/Barometric pressure
- Low pressure (ranges for 0.1 – 850″ H20)
- High pressure (up to 15,000 PSIG)
- Differential pressure
With this broad scope of pressure calibration capabilities, we can take care of all of your pressure calibration needs, including:
- Pressure gauges calibration
- Vacuum gauges calibration
- Mechanical and digital test gauges
- Pressure transmitters
For a complete list of calibration capabilities and uncertainties, please see our Scope of Accreditation.
The Instrument Technologies Advantage
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- 72-hour turnaround time for most calibrations
- Calibration data always included at no extra charge
- No handling charges
- Flat rate $15 ground shipping in Continental US on all items up to 10 lbs.
- Reminders for when your calibration is coming due
- Outstanding customer service
We also offer quantity discounts for 10 or more instruments. To inquire about special pricing, please fill out the online Quote Request or call us directly to receive a custom quote.
At Instrument Technologies, we understand how important fast, reliable, and accurate calibrations are to your business. Let us take care of your pressure calibration needs and you won’t be disappointed.